To enter, consumers should share a photo of their cloudy Cotswolds G&T against the sky with the hashtag #TheCloudyGandT and either tag @cotswolds_distillery on Instagram or @cotswoldsdistillery on Facebook. One winner will be picked at random in September.
The prize is a hot air balloon ride in the Cotswolds for two people, and a gin blending masterclass at the distillery.
1. By entering the prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to be bound by them.
2. The prize draw is promoted by The Cotswold Distilling Company Ltd, Phillip’s Field, Whichford Road, Stourton, Shipston on Stour, CV36 5HG (‘Cotswolds Distillery’)
3. The decision of Cotswolds Distillery is final on all matters relating to this prize draw and these terms and conditions.
4. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this prize draw.
5. Participation in this prize draw is free and open to persons who are 18 years or over and a United Kingdom resident.
6. Employees of the Cotswolds Distillery and any immediate family members or co-habitants of such employees, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
7. To enter the competition you should submit a photo on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #TheCloudyGandT and tag @cotswoldsdistillery on Facebook or @cotswolds_distillery on Instagram, holding your cloudy G&T against the sky.
8. Prize draw participants can submit their entries with effect from 09:00 GMT Monday 1st July 2019 until 23:59 Saturday 31st August.
9. The prize draw will take place on Monday 9th September and the winner will be contacted on social media. One winner will be drawn from the entries received by the closing date. Winners will be drawn at random by Cotswolds Distillery, whose decision is final.
10. Transport is not included in the prize.
11. The winner of the draw will receive a hot air balloon ride for two people in the Cotswolds with Cotswold Balloon Safaris and a gin blending masterclass for two people at the Cotswolds Distillery. The free tickets for the hot air balloon ride are available from February to November 2020 and the date is subject to availability and dependent on the weather. The gin blending masterclass date is also subject to availability. No cash or other alternative can be requested by the winner and proof of identity satisfactory to Cotswolds Distillery may be required to collect the prize. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Cotswolds Distillery may publish their name and address towns/counties in any media in connection with the prize draw. The names of winners will be available on written request to Cotswolds Distillery.